The problem: Lines and wrinkles on the face and neck
The solution: Dermal filler injections administered to the targeted area of the face.
The treatment: Following the application of anaesthetic cream, a fine needle is used to inject a tiny amount of the dermal filler gel such as Restylane and Juvéderm Ultra into the face.
Common targeted areas include:
- Nose to mouth lines (the nasolabial folds)
- Between the eyebrows (the glabella lines)
- Lip enhancement (adding volume, shape and hydrating lips)
- Fine vertical lines above the lips
- Cheeks and chin (shaping and contouring)
- Downturned corners of the mouth (oral commissures)
- Chin puckering (dimply chin)
- Neck lines
- Back of the hands, décolletage, face, neck (skin revitalisation)
Other areas can be treated. Please discuss with the medical practitioner at the time of consultation
Small quantities of product are used to provide instant volume and smoothness where you would like it most, ensuring the results are subtle and flattering. The products used are entirely natural, and already present in the skin, meaning there is less chance of adverse reaction.
The consultation and treatment together typically last between 45 minutes to an hour and results are immediately visible. Depending on the individual and the amount of enhancement carried out, the skin will appear smoother and firmer for 9 to 12 months. Each individual case is different; the number of treatments required will be discussed during your consultation.
Our support does not end once your treatment is over. Following the treatment and consultation, you will be given an after-care sheet and we will keep in touch to discuss your treatment plan and remind you when your next treatment is due. Typically, we recommend returning to review dermal filler treatments annually.