We are always looking for experienced and hard working Spa Therapists to join our expanding and highly successful team in The Spa at The Odyssey Health Club. The Spa offers the very highest standards in luxurious and relaxing spa experiences, with an extensive menu of professional treatments. View ‘The Spa’ website to find out more.
We’re looking for experienced Level 3 Beauty Therapists to join our expanding and highly successful team.
Our award-winning Spa offers the very highest standards in luxurious and relaxing spa experiences, with an extensive menu of professional treatments,
About the Position:
We are looking for friendly, dedicated and highly professional therapists with a genuine passion for offering 5 star client service and exceptional treatments.
HOURS: Full Time 40 hours, Part Time 24 hours
WORKING PATTERN: Must be available to work late nights & weekends, on a rota basis
SALARY RANGE: Dependent on experience, 10% commission on treatment & retail
• NVQ Level 3 Beauty Qualification (or equivalent)
• Friendly, dedicated and committed mindset
• Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills
• Experience within a busy or high performing salon environment
• Confidence in your ability to provide a range of treatments
The following are desirable requirements:
• Experience with any of our product offerings, Elemis, Dermalogica CACI, Eliipse IPL, Jessica, GELeration, Mii, Lash Perfect, Billion Dollar Brows, Elleebana Lash Lift
• Experience within a Spa environment would be an advantage (but not essential).
• Don’t worry if you don’t tick all of the boxes above – we value talent and enthusiasm way above ticking boxes. So if you have bags of passion and a desire to push yourself – we are always interested in hearing from talented therapists wishing to work for us.
Training & Development
Fully paid training in ELEMIS, Dermalogica, CACI, Ellipse ILP, Jessica, GELeration, Lash Perfect, Billion Dollar Brows, Elleebana Lash Lift, Mii Cosmetics will be provided to successful candidates.
Why Join our Team
As a privately owned, independent health club and spa we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer – A commitment to your professional development
20 days (pro-rata) holiday per year (including bank holidays)
Free membership of The Odyssey Health & Racket Club
Food discount within our Restaurant
20% discount on products within “The Spa” at The Odyssey Health Club
Product incentives from ELEMIS
Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position / profession
A team-based and highly supportive working environment
Please send your CV & cover letter to: email@example.com OR Click the button to open your email and send CV