How To Spa
How To Spa
Welcome to the Odyssey Spa. We trust that you will enjoy your visit with us and that it will be one of pure indulgence and relaxation. For your comfort, please read through the following carefully:
- We recommend you arrive 10 minutes before your treatment to complete your personal consultation and health questionnaire
- Luxury towels, robes and slippers for use during your relaxation time are provided for all Spa Days and Go Spa bookings
- Kindly advise any health conditions, allergies or injuries that could affect your choice of treatment when making your reservation
- We have specially designed treatments for expectant and nursing mothers. Please allow us to guide you in selecting which treatments that are most suitable during this special time
- No children under the age of 18 are allowed to use the spa facilities and cannot wait in the area whilst you are being treated
- We request that guests maintain a respectful attitude, mindful of the fact that other guests are having treatments
- We advise you not to wear any jewellery whilst using the wet facilities. Chlorine will discolor them
- It is best not to wear any jewelry, apart from a wedding or engagement ring, as your therapist will ask you to remove it before your treatment starts and we would not want anything precious to go missing
- Drink plenty of water after your treatments and throughout the day to keep your body well hydrated
- The spa is a place of relaxation allowing you to escape from the stress and speed of daily life, so please NO mobile phones or pads in our treatment rooms or relaxation suite
To continue your relaxation journey at home, all products we use are available for purchase
To ensure all guests of The Odyssey Spa begin their treatment on time and receive the full spa experience we request that you notify us if you will be unable to make your appointment. To cancel or rebook your appointment we require 24 hours notice for any single service and 72 hours before any spa day package. Full service charges will be applied if you fail to contact us or do not show up for your appointment.
Odyssey regrets that we cannot take any responsibility for lost gift cards so please look after them and ensure that they are presented at the time of your treatment – regrettably we make no exceptions to this policy. Gift cards are transferable but non-refundable and expire after 12 months. They will not be extended, so to avoid disappointment, please do not ask.
Odyssey does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to your property suffered as a result of any cause whatsoever.